(#FX #loss #money)[FX] Losses Can Keep Piling Up Endlessly (A True Story of Losing My Life Savings)

Forex trading chart

This is a story of failure in FX—a true story where quite a massive sum of money was actually lost.
It is a tale of loss that will surely exceed your imagination.

To summarize the storyline upfront:

• Ran away from a hated job into encountering the word "FX."
• In FX, almost everything turned into losses.
• Lost a fortune to a forced liquidation (stop-out).
• In a different timeline, it would have been huge profits.
• A once-in-a-lifetime chart pattern in this world.
• Reset

That workplace was a truly terrible environment.
It was an appalling place, beyond what an ordinary person could imagine as a normal job.
Thinking rationally, running away immediately would have been the obvious choice, but when subjected to such extreme harshness continuously,
it seems even the brain shrinks.

I somehow managed to escape.
But now, how was I going to earn an income for living expenses?
By chance, an introductory guide to FX caught my eye.

To break free from my rock-bottom life, FX was the only way.

FX is like a game, too.
I'm good at games. How much skill do you think I've shown over the years?
Looking at the FX chart market, the line was moving up and down.

It was a completely new game market, but taking a "buy position" should do the trick.
The chart goes up.
The numbers on my FX balance go up too, becoming my income.

What a Waste:
It Was Truly Just a Little Bit More

What a waste.

Ah, what a waste it was.
Just a little bit more—it really was just a little bit more.

No matter how many times I scream these words, it's not enough.

I was at absolute rock bottom.
Escaping from a despicable company while losing my mind, I was in a state of feeling sheer disgust toward the very concept of work.
Psychologically, financially, and physically—even if it wasn't obvious from the outside—it's fair to say I was on the brink of death.
I can say with full confidence that I was at the deepest bottom of my life.

"There is no way it can go lower than this."

The cash I had on hand was about $18,460 (3 million yen).
For me, putting in this $18,460 (3 million yen) meant committing 10 years' worth of savings—or even more.

If your 10 years of savings were $123,000 (20 million yen),
it would be like putting all of that into an FX account.

In terms of scale, this FX entry was on a life-altering level.

In my life, I was convinced I was at the bottom.
Down there, there was no bottom below this point. Anything below this shouldn't exist.

In reality, however, the rock bottom of my life and the bottom of an FX chart do not necessarily coincide.

downward spike on the FX chart
chart showing price fluctuations in FOREX trading

Opposite. Opposite. Opposite.

In a sense, FX is a game of guessing whether it goes up or down.
Since it's a binary choice, by simple math, the probability should be 50%.

Yet, have you ever felt as if there were malice behind the chart, avoiding your prediction every single time?
It's the phenomenon where the market goes in the exact opposite direction of the "up or down" trade you placed.

Opposite. Do the Opposite, and It Goes Opposite of That. And Opposite Again.

  • • Buy -> Down

    When I place a "buy position" order, it goes down.

  • • Sell -> Up

    Alright, I get it. Down, right? Then I'll switch to a "sell position."
    Then it goes up.

    Just a moment ago when I held a "buy position," you were going down, weren't you?

  • • Buy -> Down

    It really is up after all. This time for sure, I'll take a "buy position."
    Then it goes down.

  • • Sell -> Up

    It really is down. Definitely down. "Sell position."
    Why is it going up?

At this point, I have no idea what's going on anymore.
Down becomes up, down going down turns into up, up means down was correct, up goes up...

"Stop toyed with me."

I am really bad at dealing with this kind of treatment.
If you're going up, keep going up all the way.
If you're going down, keep going down all the way.

"Why is it going the opposite way...?"

"Why is it going the opposite way?"

"Why is it going the opposite way!!"

"Not that way!, the other way, you idiot!!"

"Stop wandering up and down!!"

"It's so agonizing~~!!"

I felt like crying, asking why.
Not that way—why does it go the opposite way every single time? It turns into nothing but losses.

My precious savings, my entire fortune, keeps shrinking continuously.

The Next Day's Profit or Loss

I understand that charts move in a zigzag pattern,
fluctuating up and down like that.

However, what does it mean when the moment I place an order, it moves sharply in the opposite direction of my prediction?

It just happened to go the wrong way by chance.
Let's check it again tomorrow.

Then the next day,
it has moved even further in the opposite direction, and the loss amount has grown larger!?

If I close my "position" right now,
I will lock in a loss of -$24.50 (4,000 yen)—in other words, throwing away $24.50 (4,000 yen) at that exact moment.
Even if I throw away $24.50 (4,000 yen) to minimize the damage of the loss, what if this happens every single time?
No matter how many times I repeat this, there is no way it leads to earning an income.

This current -$24.50 (4,000 yen) loss will eventually shrink and eventually turn into a positive number.
For now, I just need to wait.

I've placed "positions" many times up to this point,
but this pattern of "facing a huge loss the next day" happens so frequently.
Impression-wise, it feels as though it happens every single time.

If I am going to participate in FX,
the day after placing a "position," or maybe over the course of a week,
I want to see a state where it is "not much different" or "has even a small profit."
That is the condition I want to see.

FX is going well.
I want that tangible feeling, that experience of success.

The next day, an immediate loss.
Wait a week, and the loss grows even larger.
Every single time.

It gradually becomes no fun at all,
making me frustrated, feeling bored, and facing setback after setback.

After I place a order for a "buy position" or "sell position,"
it moves sharply in the opposite direction the very next day.

If only it had aligned with the direction I wanted on the next day,
I might still have faced FX with some hope.

I am analyzing the market in my own way.
Even so,
being shown numbers in the red every single time, as if I am being made a fool of, is just demoralizing.

Whether it is "sell" or "buy," once I take an order position,
if it doesn't move accordingly for a while, it won't yield a profit, right?

It's a failure every time. It's just no fun.

For it to predictably result in a "huge loss the next day" this consistently is statistically impossible.
Unless someone's malice is intervening, there's no way I could lose every single time like this.

Who or what that malice behind FX really is
should be explored as one of humanity's future themes to unravel.

Real Experience of Going Against the Market: Is This Destiny!?

Even when I placed a "buy position" by planting a large seed,
it continued to fall lower and lower starting the day after I bought it.

Looking at the transaction history, it seems to have continued falling for about two weeks,
but in my memory of my mindset back then, I am left with the heavy impression that it felt like it kept falling for a month or two.

With more than 10 years' worth of savings shrinking rapidly in just a few days,
my emotions were completely shaken, making it impossible to stay calm.

To avoid locking in the loss on my funds, I kept the leverage low and managed it so that it wouldn't hit a forced liquidation (stop-out).

Ironically,
the fact that the amount lost to forced liquidation ended up being so large was partly because I kept the leverage as low as possible
and followed standard FX theory.

Because the loss patterns going downward occurred frequently during this period,
it left a strong impression that FX charts are meant to go down.

Let's take a look at the actual FX chart transaction history from back then up to the present.

List of Realized Profit and Loss

The table below shows the actual figures for all of these loss amounts.
To prove that this is a true story and non-fiction, please take a look at this image.

While some turned out to be positive and profit amounts are also listed on the actual execution details, they are so minuscule they don't even amount to dust.

If you think it's a lie, as proof, I can even prepare the actual physical paper documents that are legally valid.

Since images alone can be hard to read, I have also prepared a table of the loss amounts up to this point.
All figures displayed are negative amounts. (Minus signs omitted)

Detailed Record of Forex Trades

2018-Total Lossesー644276

From June 8, 2018, through December 20, 2018

4035422282796845
17764420621336449435
118552912002711415346
2408082708074380
5319018258415554
22084806302591890
28060003931393822448
377421090216641551280
13440374001800632019
4275225405880493
699924945401860710
13101512028042871280
490814285557203560
1950364013140
Total Losses-644276

2018 was the year I was just getting started with computers themselves,
and it was also the year I felt a sense of accomplishment by completing the procedures on my own to install the FX broker app on my computer.

That's right.
For me, 2018 was the birth year when I touched and operated a computer properly for the first time.
As a complete beginner using a computer for the first time, I touched the keyboard with hesitation.
It was a time when searching for things like recommended leverage using AI wasn't an option yet.
Looking back now, even just installing the FX broker app on my computer back then felt like a considerable ordeal.

The statement proves that the very first settled figure on the account was -40, followed by -3542,
showing that right from the very first trade when starting FX, I took losses four times in a row.
In just the first six months of starting FX, I suffered losses exceeding $3,700 (600,000 yen).

2019-Total Lossesー1607897

From December 21, 2018, through December 31, 2019

249675218023366510
4560330205921488
171541601625681733
52901603498695203
5453217804430884216291092
7362128005780794957837
196784977926058405
243532091542560280
3041712900632241142298101160
34560
Total Losses-1607897

2019 was the year I couldn't handle things anymore and ran back to my parents' home.
With no rent or similar constraints, now was the time to make FX my primary business,
and I worked tirelessly at trading to make up for lost time in life.

And how did that enthusiasm turn out?

By 2018 and 2019, I had lost over $13,800 (2.25 million yen).

More than half of my savings vanished in the blink of an eye.
I couldn't just end things having suffered such a loss.
Give it back.
Give me back my $13,800 (2.25 million yen).

Having lost such a massive sum of money, I couldn't let it end like this.

In 2020, to make my positions even larger, fully recover my previous losses, and secure additional profits, my FX trades increased all at once.

Early 2020-Total Lossesー368327

From January 2, 2020, through February 6, 2020

687346425527260420228
28425664086153
253300351451508
516556648749712
735850925949960
10561154114111771255
135513492617342407
2985255180513490
174021067276694127325234
2710856
Total Losses-368327

After suffering a major loss in 2019,
I traded from the beginning of 2020 to win it back, but absolutely nothing went as expected.
At some point along the way, I might have already lost my mind.

Mass Stop-Loss in 2020-Total Lossesー858327

From February 10, 2020, through February 13, 2020 (8:49 a.m.)

Large-Scale Simultaneous Mass Stop-Loss

142614738862219866732
1423251725292202151990
10232294211720181124
191915471327231717406
1108474121983176422779
1040184760241617231522
182024108888302084
16211459122313231250
923221729496018761670
823
Total Losses-858327

The reason there are many forced liquidations on the exact same day and time is that I held that many positions.

I initially entered with a "buy position," but as it kept plummeting lower and lower,
I tried to hold the line by also placing a "sell position" to cover my exposure.

With my lifeline of savings rapidly shrinking, I fell into a panic,
leaving me in a state of confusion where I couldn't tell up from down.
Panic, confusion, hysteria.

Despite already facing a massive loss of $16,130 (2,620,500 yen) up to that point,
facing a forced liquidation meant losing even more massive amounts of money,
and looking back at the statement shows how desperately I tried to scramble for a solution.

It was a devastating loss.
I felt rage toward the market.
I thought about winning it back.
I couldn't think straight.
Is this not reality?, what am I even looking at?

2020 and Beyond-Total Lossesー101258

From February 14, 2020, through March 9, 2020

32481454911191755
1554139121329239678
144039080459788127299
Total Losses-101258

For a while after the stop-loss is triggered, I can't tell if this is real or not,
I feel like my mind went completely blank, and I was in a daze.

2021-Total Lossesー0

2021: No trading records

Total Losses-0

I didn't trade FX in 2021.
I'll stop doing this for good. That's probably what I was thinking back then.

Although I had no way of knowing at the time, the beginning of 2021 was indeed the exact turning point of a bullish reversal.

If one could know the future and wait until 2021, that would be in the realm of God.

Thinking back to 2018 and 2019 at the time,
I wanted to escape from a company like that as soon as possible,
and to make up for being a lap behind in life, I wanted to quickly grab an astronomical amount of money through FX.

Low income below minimum wage—and whenever I changed jobs, I was treated horribly no matter where I went.
Now that my living environment had dramatically changed,
the luck that should have been mine amidst all my past misfortune must still be left unused.
Using that stockpiled luck right now should manifest as a massive fortune.

Right from the moment I first jumped into FX, I was already in a rush.
It was a state of mind completely devoid of any leeway.

Statement proving no FX trading activity

2022-Total Lossesー15395

From February 25, 2022, through August 8, 2022

57486453531104
22863462577761784
1826
Total Losses-15395

My trade orders were going back and forth between "buy positions" and "sell positions,"
and while still in the midst of confusion, I was stumbling around trying desperately to seek a profit.

The reason there are a few small loss amounts is that,
because things went against my predictions, I made an effort to execute "stop-losses" to at least minimize the losses I had to bear.

2023年-Total Lossesー44345

From December 8, 2022, through December 15, 2023

3735597544252938591
726670425668105139
89
Total Losses-44345

In 2023, every single trade started with a "sell position."
Looking back at the chart later, it was rising sharply upward.
At the time, there was no way I could have known that.
Since there were dips here and there, I placed "sell positions" thinking it would keep going down again.

Every last one of them turned into a loss.

2024-Total Lossesー38896

From March 18, 2024, through October 23, 2024

216114675848802410648
410744
Total Losses-38896

Far from shrinking and recovering from the total loss amount of -$22,640 (3,678,721 yen) up to this point,
the damage is only getting worse.

2025-Total Lossesー95692

From January 28, 2025, through October 11, 2025

1724875581135816948343
2841913818
Total Losses-95692

No matter what I do, it just doesn't work out.
being led from one loss to the next.

2026-Total Lossesー8854

From January 9, 2026, through July 1, 2026

5045052363452707
10106642883
Total Losses-8854

No matter how many times I've tried, I've never actually made a profit.

All failures, or the backfire.

Total Losses from All Trades:ー3784267

Total Losses-3784267

Is this what building wealth is all about?

After uploading and reviewing past transaction records, the total amount of ,
-$23,300 (-3,784,267 yen) was confirmed.

Remember incurring losses in another [FX] account and in mutual funds as well, so
the total loss comes to over $24,600 (4 million yen).

FX Trade Records and Details

After the Forced Liquidation

I held a "buy position," but it went the wrong way and dropped downward, which was
the cause of the forced liquidation in terms of chart direction.

During the first few years of starting FX,
from 2018 to 2020, it was down, down, down.
It was strongly ingrained in me that FX is something that goes down.

Since then, for the past six years or so,
I came to mainly consider entering from a "sell position" as my primary approach.

And what happened then?

Looking back at the past six years once again, it is clearly moving upward no matter how you look at it.

Thinking 140 is the upper limit, 150 is the upper limit, and so on, I believed this is the top and it will drop now.
I had a track record of losing money when it dropped.
I made "sell positions" my main strategy.

Because the chart moved upward beyond the expected upper limits,
every single one of these "sell positions" also hit forced liquidation, endlessly piling up nothing but losses.

Ever since I was forced to withdraw from the FX market,
ever since I recorded that massive loss of "losing most of my funds"—
right around March 2020 in terms of the chart market, when I lost the bulk of my capital—

as if completely turning back on me, it has been surging upward.

From the time I originally started FX, my directional strategy was centered on "buy positions."

I held "buy positions"—the exact direction that could have ridden this upward momentum
and generated massive profits.

Yet at every turn, it was dragged downward, and my "buy positions" were wiped out through forced liquidations and stop-losses.

Having experienced so many massive losses due to downward movements,
the impression that "it will drop again anyway" had been deeply ingrained in me.

It reached 120, that must be the limit.
It should head back down soon—placed a "sell position" and got force-liquidated.

It reached 150, no matter how you slice it, that's the limit.
150 is a round number, a key line that FX traders definitely watch.
No matter how you think about it, it's heading down.
Placed a "sell position" and got force-liquidated.

Why is it blowing past the limit and still going up?

When I held "buy positions," it kept plunging lower, lower, and lower,
yet now everything is mismatched and backwards—I don't understand anything anymore.

If Only I Had Held On to the "Buy Positions"

From 2018 to 2020,
I entered trades primarily with "buy positions."

Looking at the current chart, that should have been the right call—a total jackpot.

Why drop it down first?

Why go out of the way to force a loss on me!?

You went out of your way to force-liquidate me on the downside and kick me out of FX,
and even if I look at it again, the memory of "massive downside losses" is burned into my brain, so naturally I'd be mindful of "sell positions" to be careful this time.

Why did it go out of its way to drop down?

Why did it go out of its way to make me lose?

Forex Trading Turning Points

If Only the Timing Had Been Off by Just a Little Bit

The current chart market presented a literally once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, something that happens once every 40 or 50 years.

"Buy position," chart heading upward—this prediction was correct.
The timing, too, had been captured.

I placed a "buy position" between January 30 and January 31, 2020,
and the forced liquidation occurred on February 13, 2020, at 8:49 AM.

Just two months later, starting from March 16, the chart market entered a bullish reversal.

If the timing had been off by just a few months—or even one or two months—
I would have been riding a historical upward chart movement.

It was truly, frustratingly close.

It really was just a little bit more.

What a waste.

A complete and utter waste.

After placing the "buy position,"
a tiny downward spike
triggered the forced liquidation, resulting in mandatory settlement.

If that downward spike had been just a bit shallower,
if there hadn't been that strange, sudden downward crash chart, right now...
The very year of 2021, when I lost almost all my capital and decided never to trade again, was the absolute bottoming-out point...
If only I had placed a "buy position" once more...

If only this upward surge had arrived back then...

It was just a tiny difference in timing,

If only it had been shifted by a few months,

No matter how many times I scream, it won't change anything,
What a waste,
It was such a waste,
Just a little bit, it was just a little bit more...

A once-in-50-years, or rather, a once-in-a-lifetime historic market

I was so close, just two months away from the pinpoint timing.

Just a little bit more,

Out of a 50-year period, if those two months had shifted just a little bit, it would have been a "jackpot."

Even considering when I started FX in June 2018,
I had gotten as close as two years away from the turning point within a 50-year timeframe.

I was just a little bit, just a little bit away from a literal "jackpot"
that could have wiped away the countless sufferings and sickeningly hateful memories from my previous rotten company.

The current exchange rate has become a historical market.

High figures not seen in 40 or 50 years are manifesting as inflation.

It was a "buy position" that should have perfectly aligned with this historic high.

It was the timing that could have generated a historic income, completely turning around my painful life up to now.

I can no longer invest with such large sums of money.

Even considering I have 30 years left until I turn 80, a massive market shift like this will probably never happen again.

Even if an FX jackpot were to theoretically arrive again after I reach advanced old age, when it's unclear if I'll even be dead or alive,
it would just be empty.

The same goes not only for FX, but for stock securities as well.

Because I don't have the seed money,

I have lost all the funds I saved up over a lifetime.

From Reversal to Fall: Timing the Rise

Looking at the chart once again, the reversal point was close by.

For USD/JPY, late 2020 to early 2021 was the absolute bottoming-out timing.

Looking at the trade records, after losing a massive sum of money—a major loss of $22,000 (3,580,085 yen)—between 2018 and 2020, anyone would naturally be plunged into despair.
I'll stop trading FX for good.

I lost a huge amount of money, $22,000 (3.5 million yen). Though I can't recover that $22,000 (3.5 million yen), it is an infuriating, painfully wasted loss, but...
bu-but...
even in my state of confusion, I still don't understand how to make a profit in FX.
Everything was mismatched, totally backwards, and backfiring.
Even if I continued, the loss amount and damage would only keep growing endlessly.

That was the period when I pulled back from FX with those thoughts in mind.

Why this timing of all times!?

I had barely escaped my job with my life,
lost every single penny in FX, which I had started holding onto a glimmer of hope, ended up with a massive loss that went beyond just being in the red,
and realized that continuing FX like this wouldn't make me even $0.01 (1 yen).
Right around the time I thought that and stopped looking at FX.

Right around that time was the exact timing of the absolute bottom.

Just a little bit more,
if only my leverage had held out just a little bit, just a little bit longer, I would have reached the turning point.

What a waste,
what a waste, what a waste, what a waste.

Too late.

The timing of the upward reversal was too late!!

While I was practically dying, were you guys making profits off "buy positions" since 2021?

Even though you turned every single "buy position" I placed into a loss!!

Why!!

It's cruel.
Too cruel, it's targeted harassment.

Is it really okay to kick others down just so you can profit yourself?
How would you feel if it were the other way around?

Suffering somehow.
While you suffer, writhe, and sink into despair from incredible losses, I will laugh out loud and mock you.

Isn't that right?
It would be much more peaceful if both oneself and others could profit.

Turning point in FX trading trends

Debt Called Loss, Missed Fortune

It is a loss so severe it makes me feel like vomiting.
It is a devastation far too massive to be described by a simple word like "loss."

Ah, what a waste.

A shift this massive in FX won't happen again for decades to come.

And even if I knew the right answer,
I can no longer invest funds into a "position" aimed at making massive profits.

The prized "seed money" that was supposed to grow into massive funds through a "position"
was completely exhausted in that forced liquidation event between 2018 and 2020.

  • Loss amount: Over $24,600 (4 million yen)
  • Missed fortune: Over $307,800 (50 million yen)

    Although it is a maximum theoretical value, it could have potentially reached $615,500 (100 million yen).

  • Current income: Around $0.62 (100 yen) a day.
  • Just to recover the loss: 110 years of 365 days each
  • To reach the fortune I should have had: 1,430 years

Forget a human lifespan; it would take the time it takes to become a fossil just to reach the starting line.
It's absurd.
Unless I move to a different dimension or a different worldline, it's a completely hopeless case.

Before 2018, back when I commuted to work, my annual income was around $7,380 (1.2 million yen) to $9,850 (1.6 million yen).
But these numbers do not correctly reflect my actual worth.

I have contributed.
I have contributed many, many times more than that.
That fact simply hasn't gotten across yet to reach the monetary value of my true evaluation.

I was originally meant to be a player worth $307,800 (50 million yen) to $615,730 (100 million yen) in FX.
That exact number is the truth of my actual worth.

I was originally supposed to be a monumental-class player, contributing enough to easily exceed $307,800 (50 million yen).

That's what I was supposed to be.
What a waste.

What a waste.

How Many Jackpots Would It Take?

Even if $61.50 (10,000 yen) multiplied tenfold, it would only be $615.50 (100,000 yen).
Since I originally started with around $18,460 (3 million yen), a tenfold return would have been $184,600 (30 million yen).

With just that single stroke of luck, life would have become easy.

All my past efforts would have been rewarded,
and an easy life should have arrived.
I was so close.

Multiply $61.50 (10,000) tenfold and you get $615.50 (100,000).
Multiply $615.50 (100,000) tenfold and you get $6,155.00 (1,000,000).
Multiply $6,155.00 (1,000,000) tenfold and you get $61,550.00 (10,000,000).
Multiply $61,550.00 (10,000,000) tenfold and you get $615,730.00 (100,000,000).

A tenfold chart movement won't happen again.

Let's lower USD/JPY to 100 just once.
I will give the signal, so everyone take a "buy position."
Once it rises to 200, let's time it together again and take a "sell position."
Once it drops back to 100, we start over by taking a "buy position" again.

By repeating this a few times, misfortune that leaves you looking at nothing but losses will vanish.
Everyone will be able to raise funds equally.

FX Trading Course

I knew right from the start in 2018 when I began FX that my proportion of losses was high.
There's no point in starting FX if all I do is lose.

I even displayed indicator lines such as support lines, trend lines, and technical charts, trying to trade in a way that would yield profits through self-analysis and cross-checking.

That's why I looked up "FX Course Events" on websites, attended the venues, and found that the course itself felt like they were just running through the usual schedule for course events. I also listened to standard, template-like explanations.
Gathered there were people who, like me, were trying to trade FX.

Every single one of them looked like they were making a profit.
In fact, someone even said, "I made a profit, though it was small," and visually, that person resembled me.
Even without saying so, everyone had an aura suggesting they were turning a profit.
They looked like traders aiming to improve their FX skills to capture even larger chart movements and achieve even bigger gains, on top of the profits that were already taken for granted.

Assuming 50 people were gathered in that event room, wasn't I the one taking the biggest loss among them all?

Every single person seemed to be making a profit.
Rather than just "seeming that way," hardly anyone else had losses as large as mine.
In fact, in terms of loss percentage, I was probably number one.

Why is it that that person who has a similar vibe to me is making a profit, while I, with similar traits and appearance, am suffering losses!?

I hate being the only one drawing the short straw!
I'm the only one taking losses, while you all are making profits.
Why!?
I'm jealous, jealous, jealous!, jealous!!

I want everyone to experience a loss so massive it drives them insane.
If that happens, it will become a major social issue, and society will try to solve the problem.
The very system of suffering losses through investing and FX would likely be dismantled.

I'm the only one losing,
while the people around me are generating profits—
what on earth is this "gap" between us!?

Looking Ahead at the FX Chart Market

I will probably never enter the FX market again.

However, in terms of a historical chart market, I still have mixed feelings.

Such changes in FX exchange rate figures will likely never happen again.

Today's generation of traders probably won't get to encounter a situation with such massive volatility like the one that existed up until a few years ago.

Besides, a scenario where it stretches from a bottom of 100 to a high of 160 won't arrive for decades to come.

In other words, even if you execute a correct trade,
a chart movement dramatic enough to turn $6,155 (1 million yen) into $184,600 (30 million yen) in a single stroke
likely won't happen ever again.

For the FX market to trigger massive volatility from here on, it has no choice but to plunge sharply downward once.
For USD/JPY, even if it creeps upward little by little, a slight push from 160 to 170 is about the best it can do.
With that, the targetable profit is also negligible.
If it drops sharply downward once, down to around 120 or 130,
and then rises from there back toward 170, it could create a situation that yields massive profits.

That is, of course,
if humanity could unite for the sake of this movement.

Otherwise, traders have no choice but to engage in incremental, nerve-wracking FX trading just to turn $6,155 (1 million yen) into $7,380 (1.2 million yen).

If you were to make a living off FX,
assuming you monitor the charts and trade every day,
the number of order transactions would inevitably pile up that much more.

Even if you capture a small amount of pips,
placing orders in FX repeatedly increases the probability of taking losses by that same margin.

A difficult FX market environment may be unavoidable.

Come on, hurry up and drop it.
Just like how you dragged down all my "buy positions," turned them into losses, and reduced them to nothing.
Come on, drag the chart down, drop it quickly.

Then again, there's no need to worry that much.
Even if your available investment funds—
let alone a lifetime supply of capital—were to disappear, there is already a precedent in me.

When It's Gone, It's Gone

My business has come to an end.

Even if I managed to work a "proper job" by general societal standards from now on and received a salary,
just recovering the $24,620 (4 million yen) loss would mean roughly three years of what amounts to free labor.

Even considering $184,600 (30 million yen), would that mean about 30 years of free labor?

If I had $184,600 (30 million yen), what could I have done?
If I hadn't done FX, what a incredible number of things could I have done with $24,620 (4 million yen)!?
Looking at the numbers for each individual closed loss, there are figures in the thousands and tens of thousands.
If I had $6.20 (1,000 yen), what could I have done?
If I had tens of thousands, what could I have done?
Even forcing me to imagine this is cruel.

I Wanted to Take It Back

Even in the first year of 2018, there was a loss of over $3,700 (600,000 yen);
if I had cut my losses and walked away then, acknowledging that FX wasn't for me, the damage would still have been small.

There was no way I could just end things after taking such a huge financial loss.
I'm not a coward who just runs away.
I vowed to win it back from the FX market and traded valiantly, but
far from recovering the lost money, the losses grew to over $13,800 (2.25 million yen), then further to $22,000 (3.5 million yen), and $24,620 (4 million yen).

Even the precious $18,470 (several million yen) sent to me by my parents was completely gone,
turned into nothing more than losses in something as trivial as FX.

Even if I want to win it back, those market shifts won't happen anymore.
I have no seed money left either.
All that remains is agonizing pain, despair, and the stark reality of a massive financial loss!
There's nothing I can do.

It was supposed to be the moment when my efforts from age 18 to 50 finally paid off.
The fortune that should have been in my hands vanished into thin air.
Instead, you're telling me to keep serving as before?

Losing my time for the sake of work,
only to lose the savings from my hard-earned salary to negative investment losses all over again?

"What!?"
"You want me to go back to work now!?"
"After losing $24,620 (4 million yen) and $307,800 (50 million yen)!?"
"Hell no!!"
"After taking a deadly loss from society, you still want me to contribute to society!?"
"Who in their right mind would do that!!"

I'm done.

It's beyond absurd.

If you want to laugh and belittle me, try walking in my shoes.
Try consciously saving up your income for 10 years and then losing those 10 years of savings in an investment allocation.

Why don't you experience losing all the capital from half your lifetime too?
It's not like going on a massive shopping spree; there is nothing left in your hands.
The numbers just turn to zero. That's all.
The effort and meaning of half a lifetime, your entire life up to that point, is reduced to nothing.
Everything disappears. That's all...

Isn't life about taking risks to gain something in return!?
Isn't life about taking on challenges to find glory beyond them!?

I took the risks, I took on the challenge—yet I got zero return.

While I'm wallowing in despair after massive losses,
the trending news starts blabbering about capital, wealth building, and needing tens of millions for retirement.

The irony is off the charts.

It's gone. I lost everything.

Building wealth now?
It's too late.
The chart moving up was too late.

Threatening people that they need around $300,000 (tens of millions) for retirement or early retirement,
goading them into playing the wealth-building game—
if you could actually earn that $300,000 (tens of millions) in that game, that would be a great story.

In reality, wasn't all the capital accumulated over a lifetime—
an amount that could have accomplished so many things—
simply lost entirely?

Long term Forex trading charts

Return to the Save Point:
Load and Reset

Checking 2021 save data...
Reset / Load?

That's right.
In the human social system, starting from 2020, an automatic save data is created every year when the new year updates.
Each save remains every New Year's Day.

I, too, have save data from 2021.
I will restart from there and enter a "buy position" at the beginning of 2021.
With this, everything goes back to normal.
According to the script, I will become a $615,730 (100 million yen) player.

Without escaping reality like this, it's impossible to face such a massive financial loss.

Nailing it on the very first try is impossible, and I've never actually pulled it off anyway.

Repeating save and load was just second nature in games.

Failing over and over, piling failure upon failure, failure upon failure,
reloading from reset and load, reloading from reset and load—that's how I eventually secured a single success, even if it was just pure luck.

Failure was completely expected, and having a style ingrained in me where I reset and restart over and over,
I've never played a game where you had to succeed on a single, one-and-done attempt from the very beginning.

That kind of pressure—the crushing weight of it being over if you fail—
leaves someone who is already on the clumsy side totally paralyzed.

[Asset Building] [FX] [Investing]

I get the argument about learning how to grow your own funds,
but that also comes with the risk of losing money, doesn't it?

If a system allows for losses, it's not "building" anything.

If "building" depends on luck, the results will vary from person to person,
which only leads to inequality.

Nobody goes into asset building expecting to lose money.
The whole point of asset building is to grow your financial capital.
If there's a risk of taking a loss, it ceases to be an asset.

Just like in a game,
performing "A" once awards 10 EXP and 10 currency.
Doing that 10 times gives you 100.

Only with a system like this can we even begin talking about "building."

A system where taking action unconditionally increases your total.
• "Well then, go work a part-time job or a regular job."
• "If you get a salary for your actions, your funds will grow."
I already know that.
After all, I worked far harder jobs than you people, yet received a smaller salary than you.

I'm not looking for such simplistic answers.

Even when asking AI, which is far superior to cheap human intellects, I can sense it struggling to find an answer to this problem.

You humans, who have multiplied in useless numbers, use those cheap brains of yours to think of one.

A system for "building" where not a single person suffers a loss,
where everyone equally and guaranteed 100% obtains and builds their "necessary amount."

A Frugal Life

I am in an environment where life technically goes on—with the cheapest food and minimal clothing.

For instance, I have taken various actions that were supposed to become side hustles or income sources, such as apps and websites.
In that environment, I faced them head-on, and I take pride in being an ultimate-tier player.
Even without societal recognition, those actions were advanced and refined.

In terms of living a frugal life, I have reached the absolute ultimate level.

Why Am I Not Rewarded?

I'm someone who dedicated myself earnestly to my work.

So why am I being treated like this?

Far from receiving compensation for the work I put in, it's as if all the results of my past work have been reduced to nothing.

What Is My Value?

What actually yielded more revenue than FX or stock investing
was a $0.50 (100 yen) coin lying on the street while I was wandering around in despair.

The moment I picked up that $0.50 (100 yen) coin that happened to be lying on the street was my highest-earning moment.
Combining it with the loose change in my wallet, I could buy a sweet pastry.
I felt excited thinking about what to buy.
I am a 50-year-old working adult.

As you can see, my revenue from FX and stock investing is a massive negative loss.

If I hadn't touched FX or stock investing at all and simply picked up that $0.50 (100 yen) from the roadside,
it would have been a pure $0.50 (100 yen) of asset building.

Guided Toward Death

$0.50 (100 yen), huh? That might not even buy a piece of bread.

Buying a small bag of cheap candy—is that what I'm worth?

What about tomorrow? Is there another $0.50 (100 yen) for tomorrow? Or nothing?

Am I a person with no money?
Am I cursed to never be able to earn an income no matter what I do?
Then what am I supposed to do?
Is there really nothing I can do?
Die? Am I going to die? Am I going to die?

Forced to take nothing but losses,

stripped of even the simple joy of spending the money I should have had,

what am I looking at as I die?

The Truth Is, I Am Monumental-Class

Society is completely blind.
Even without societal recognition, I was originally a top player capable of earning $307,800 (50 million yen) or $615,730 (100 million yen).

Fine, whatever. Humans have a limited lifespan anyway, so I'll go ahead and die.
But I'm going to harass you to the absolute max first.

This is harassment against society driven by the skill and advanced actions of a $615,730 (100 million yen) monumental-class player.
Because this is pure action, there is zero room for uncertain factors like luck to interfere.

I will keep harassing society until it lines up to apologize to me.

Just as society did to me,
this time I will be the one harassing society.
Taste a senseless suffering, society—suffering in the flesh, learn what hardship feels like.

And even after I die, this curse will remain.
Who should I haunt next?

I will sever your "money" and your "connections."
Your "luck" will run out.

A senseless suffering is coming for you.
Placed over and over in nothing but the harshest spots at work,
losing all your assets in investments.
Suffer, writhe in pain, no matter what you do, nothing works out, nothing pays off,
working hard, striving, all for nothing, with absolutely nothing waiting ahead.
Just die.

The "money" and "luck" that were supposed to be there—I am taking them for myself.

We’ve packed this post full of content—whether you’re looking for insights into the mindset of someone who’s gone bankrupt from [FX] or a collection of quotes.
Thank you very much.

Popular posts from this blog

(#art #illust #picture #manga #idea)Visualizing Ideas: 60 Illustrations with Artist Commentary

画集60連選(作品小話 #アイデア 解説付き)(#画集 #tiktok #イラスト #絵)

FXとは?仕組みからリスク、今後の値動き予想まで解説!(#FX #チャート #リスク)